Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lawrenceburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Join TeamHealth and become part of one of our nation's leading health care organizations specializing in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- 401k, Serp, CME time and allotment and concierge service.
- We ask that you be board certified in internal medicine.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you are looking for in your career.
- Fully paid malpractice insurance with tail.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership as part of TeamHealth's 20,000 practicing clinicians across the United States.
- Production and quality bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits include health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability.
- TeamHealth has excellent opportunities for full-time or part-time physicians to join our Hospitalist team at Highpoint Health in Lawrenceburg, Indiana, near the greater Cincinnati area.
This perm job opening was posted