Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lawrenceburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We ask that you be board certified in internal medicine. Join TeamHealth and become part of one of our nation's leading healthcare organizations specializing in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- Comprehensive benefits include health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership as part of TeamHealth's 20,000 practicing clinicians across the United States.
- This facility is H1B cap exempt.
- Fully paid malpractice insurance with tail.
- Production and quality bonuses.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you are looking for in your career.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Highpoint Health in Lawrenceburg, Indiana, near the greater Cincinnati area.
- 401k, Serp, CME time and allotment and concierge service.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago