Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (NW) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Scheduled Clinical Hours+.
- Average census 4-9 with 4 new consult/per maximum.
- General neurology consults and inpatient follow up.
- Paid travel, lodging, malpractice.
- 35 bed ICU.
- Monday 8am-4:30pm.
- Neuromuscular Disorders.
- 1st thru 8am Sept 4th.
- No teaching or supervising.
- Coverage needed 7am Sept.
- Must have IN License.
- Procedures: Brain death study, Electroencephalogram (EEG,) Nerve Conduction Studies.
- Saturday 7am-4:30pm.
- 176 Beds.
- Sunday 8am-4:30pm.
- Location is 1hour and 20 minutes from Chicago!
- Adult Neuro Only.
- ED Stoke Coverage through teleneuro.
This locum tenen job from Honor Medical Staffing was last open on Nov 7.