Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (NW) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Coverage needed 7am Sept.
- Location is 1hour and 20 minutes from Chicago!
- ED Stoke Coverage through teleneuro.
- Adult Neuro Only.
- Must have IN License.
- General neurology consults and inpatient follow up.
- Procedures: Brain death study, Electroencephalogram (EEG,) Nerve Conduction Studies.
- 35 bed ICU.
- Sunday 8am-4:30pm.
- Neuromuscular Disorders.
- Scheduled Clinical Hours+.
- 1st thru 8am Sept 4th.
- Saturday 7am-4:30pm.
- 176 Beds.
- Average census 4-9 with 4 new consult/per maximum.
- No teaching or supervising.
- Paid travel, lodging, malpractice.
- Monday 8am-4:30pm.
This locum job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Honor Medical Staffing.