Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (NW) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 35 bed ICU.
- Average census 4-9 with 4 new consult/per maximum.
- No teaching or supervising.
- Coverage needed 7am Sept.
- 176 Beds.
- Scheduled Clinical Hours+.
- Monday 8am-4:30pm.
- General neurology consults and inpatient follow up.
- Must have IN License.
- 1st thru 8am Sept 4th.
- Sunday 8am-4:30pm.
- ED Stoke Coverage through teleneuro.
- Paid travel, lodging, malpractice.
- Adult Neuro Only.
- Neuromuscular Disorders.
- Location is 1hour and 20 minutes from Chicago!
- Saturday 7am-4:30pm.
- Procedures: Brain death study, Electroencephalogram (EEG,) Nerve Conduction Studies.
This locum tenen job from Honor Medical Staffing was last open on Nov 7.