Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · June 16, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (NW) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location is 1hour and 20 minutes from Chicago!
- 35 bed ICU.
- General neurology consults and inpatient follow up.
- Paid travel, lodging, malpractice.
- Coverage needed 7am Sept.
- 176 Beds.
- Saturday 7am-4:30pm.
- Monday 8am-4:30pm.
- No teaching or supervising.
- Adult Neuro Only.
- ED Stoke Coverage through teleneuro.
- Must have IN License.
- Neuromuscular Disorders.
- Scheduled Clinical Hours+.
- Sunday 8am-4:30pm.
- 1st thru 8am Sept 4th.
- Average census 4-9 with 4 new consult/per maximum.
- Procedures: Brain death study, Electroencephalogram (EEG,) Nerve Conduction Studies.
This locum tenen job from Honor Medical Staffing was last open on Nov 7.