Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Indiana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shifts- Flexible 7am-7pm.
- Start date- within 3-6 months.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Current Dr is going through a transition within the hospital but will still have opportunity to train on the day to day activities.
- Awesome opportunity in a great small and quiet city in Southern Indiana.
- Location: Indiana.
- Family Medicine Hospitalist.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing Perm.
- 14 patients a day.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Inpatient only.
- Pay Negotiable.
- No Procedures.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.