Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- H1-b candidates encouraged.
- Compensation: Excellent compensation structure.
- ICU work and procedures are optional, but not required.
- Residents boast about the amount of things to do.
- Block schedule of 7 on /7 off, total of 168 shifts per year.
- There is excellent sub-specialty support for both.
- Whether you like shopping, fine dining, sports, or travelling, this city offers it all.
- This city offers the best of major metropolitan amenities while allowing residents to live charming, family-oriented lifestyles!
- Facility: Health System is a not-for-profit, community-based health system serving a northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio population of more than 820,000.
- Because of the very low cost of living, residents are able to afford their dream homes!
- With nearly 8,300 employees, they are the region's largest employer.
- Location: The second largest city in Indiana and has been rewarded many times for having high quality of life, and low cost of living.
- Lucrative $280,000+ base salary!
- This city has award winning public school systems with a plethora of Universities available.
- Trying to raise a family?
- Sign on and relocation bonuses available.
- Easily make over $300,000!
- This city is equidistant to Chicago, Detroit and Cincinnati and having very easy access to Indianapolis.
- Northeast Indiana has over 400 lakes for relaxing weekend getaways.
- Full benefits package available.
- Annual allowance of for CME.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Indiana.
- Opportunity: Health system hospital is seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine Hospitalist physician to join its thriving team.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago