Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Will see an average of 14-16 patients per day.
- Sunrise EMR.
- Experienced group, open to new or experienced hospitalists.
- Excellent salary with quality bonus paid twice a year, Student loan reimbursement, sign on bonus, relocation allowance.
- Procedures are optional, closed ICU, covered by critical care group.
- Vincent Anderson Regional Hospital.
- 12 hour shifts.
- CME allowance, comprehensive health benefits.
- St. Vincent Anderson has 150 physicians on the medical staff and more than 1,500 associates.
- St. Vincent Anderson Regional, a 240- bed St. Vincent Health hospital is seeking a B/C or B/E Hospitalist.
- Retirement savings plan (403b) with match.
- Malpractice with tail coverage.
- Quick and easy commute from Indianapolis and Hamilton county suburbs.
- Anderson is a northeastern suburb of Indianapolis.
- Open to IM or FM candidates.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Anderson, IN.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 1.