Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · June 16, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lawrenceburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Hospitalist program includes six physicians and two advanced practice clinicians in Lawrenceburg, just 40 minutes west of Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Generous stipend and sign-on bonus.
- We ask that you be a practicing Hospitalist, ideally with leadership experience.
- Highpoint Health is a 67-bed hospital with good sub-specialty support and an open ICU with intensivists present.
- Association with a leading Hospitalist organization.
- CME allowance.
- Procedures and codes are required for this position.
- Other requirements include strong clinical management, leadership, and communication skills.
- Leadership academy programs.
- Annual Medical Director conferences.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a Medical Director to lead our Hospitalist team at Highpoint Health in Lawrenceburg, Indiana, near greater Cincinnati.
- Solid base compensation with annual bonus potential.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 7.