Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lawrenceburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Solid base compensation with annual bonus potential.
- We ask that you be a practicing Hospitalist, ideally with leadership experience.
- Association with a leading Hospitalist organization.
- Leadership academy programs.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a Medical Director to lead our Hospitalist team at Highpoint Health in Lawrenceburg, Indiana, near greater Cincinnati.
- CME allowance.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Generous stipend and sign-on bonus.
- The Hospitalist program includes six physicians and two advanced practice clinicians in Lawrenceburg, just 40 minutes west of Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Other requirements include strong clinical management, leadership, and communication skills.
- Procedures and codes are required for this position.
- Annual Medical Director conferences.
- Highpoint Health is a 67-bed hospital with good sub-specialty support and an open ICU with intensivists present.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 7.