Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lawrenceburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Association with a leading Hospitalist organization.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Procedures and codes are required for this position.
- Annual Medical Director conferences.
- The Hospitalist program includes six physicians and two advanced practice clinicians in Lawrenceburg, just 40 minutes west of Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Leadership academy programs.
- Other requirements include strong clinical management, leadership, and communication skills.
- Generous stipend and sign-on bonus.
- CME allowance.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a Medical Director to lead our Hospitalist team at Highpoint Health in Lawrenceburg, Indiana, near greater Cincinnati.
- Highpoint Health is a 67-bed hospital with good sub-specialty support and an open ICU with intensivists present.
- Solid base compensation with annual bonus potential.
- We ask that you be a practicing Hospitalist, ideally with leadership experience.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago