Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Great living for the entire family!
- Enjoy all season recreation including boating, camping, biking, golfing, hunting, fishing and much more.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Indiana.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Bill Payson has over 12 years in healthcare recruitment and 7 years of recruiting physicians for groups and hospitals that need physician recruitment solutions.
- Full benefits and malpractice coverage.
- Open ICU.
- Base Salary of $300,000.
- Join Established Hospitalist Program.
- Procedures Optional.
- Manage Approx.
- Opportunity for an Hospitalist Physician to practice in a highly desirable community in Indiana.
- Hospitalist Physician - 60 Minutes from Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Block Schedule.
- 7 on / 7 off Schedule.
- Sign-on Bonus and Relocation.
- Student Loan Repayment Program.
- 15-18 patients.
- Aureus Medical Group is a nationwide leader in physician recruitment that provides physician recruitment services nationally.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 24.