Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · June 16, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Opportunity for an Hospitalist Physician to practice in a highly desirable community in Indiana.
- Full benefits and malpractice coverage.
- Enjoy all season recreation including boating, camping, biking, golfing, hunting, fishing and much more.
- Base Salary of $300,000.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Aureus Medical Group is a nationwide leader in physician recruitment that provides physician recruitment services nationally.
- Join Established Hospitalist Program.
- Block Schedule.
- Manage Approx.
- Sign-on Bonus and Relocation.
- Procedures Optional.
- Student Loan Repayment Program.
- 7 on / 7 off Schedule.
- Hospitalist Physician - 60 Minutes from Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Open ICU.
- Bill Payson has over 12 years in healthcare recruitment and 7 years of recruiting physicians for groups and hospitals that need physician recruitment solutions.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Indiana.
- Great living for the entire family!
- 15-18 patients.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 24.