Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Manage Approx.
- Great living for the entire family!
- Bill Payson has over 12 years in healthcare recruitment and 7 years of recruiting physicians for groups and hospitals that need physician recruitment solutions.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Indiana.
- 7 on / 7 off Schedule.
- Open ICU.
- Aureus Medical Group is a nationwide leader in physician recruitment that provides physician recruitment services nationally.
- 15-18 patients.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Sign-on Bonus and Relocation.
- Hospitalist Physician - 60 Minutes from Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Enjoy all season recreation including boating, camping, biking, golfing, hunting, fishing and much more.
- Base Salary of $300,000.
- Procedures Optional.
- Join Established Hospitalist Program.
- Opportunity for an Hospitalist Physician to practice in a highly desirable community in Indiana.
- Full benefits and malpractice coverage.
- Student Loan Repayment Program.
- Block Schedule.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 24.