Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Block Schedule.
- Opportunity for an Hospitalist Physician to practice in a highly desirable community in Indiana.
- 15-18 patients.
- Join Established Hospitalist Program.
- Aureus Medical Group is a nationwide leader in physician recruitment that provides physician recruitment services nationally.
- Base Salary of $300,000.
- 7 on / 7 off Schedule.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Indiana.
- Bill Payson has over 12 years in healthcare recruitment and 7 years of recruiting physicians for groups and hospitals that need physician recruitment solutions.
- Full benefits and malpractice coverage.
- Hospitalist Physician - 60 Minutes from Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Procedures Optional.
- Student Loan Repayment Program.
- Open ICU.
- Sign-on Bonus and Relocation.
- Enjoy all season recreation including boating, camping, biking, golfing, hunting, fishing and much more.
- Manage Approx.
- Great living for the entire family!
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago