Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- We are open to a full time hospitalist, internist or an anesthesiologist (with an interest in perioperative medicine) to work in our Surgery Evaluation Center at St. Vincent Hospital.
- Ranked as one of the nation's top physician friendly states by Medical Economics, Indiana offers some of the country's lowest malpractice costs, reasonable cost of living, and some of the nation's top school districts where you and your family can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle, professional sports and entertainment, outdoor activities and an eclectic cultural scene.
- St. Vincent Indianapolis is a quaternary level, full-service hospital that serves the Indianapolis metropolitan area and surrounding counties.
- St. Vincent is a non-profit healthcare system consisting of 20 health ministries serving 57 counties in Central and Southern Indiana.
- Our candidate must work collaboratively with the surgical team including anesthesia, surgeons, NPs and nursing staff.
- Perioperative Medicine.
- St. Vincent maintains a broad range of specialized areas of expert medical knowledge and practice including cardiovascular, women's and children's health, neuroscience, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatric, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery, and long-term acute care.
- St. Vincent offers a very competitive compensation package that includes: Competitive base salaries, Production/quality bonus potential, Starting bonus, Relocation allowance, CME, Comprehensive health benefits, Retirement savings plan (403b) with match, Malpractice with tail coverage, and generous paid time off.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Indianapolis, IN.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago