Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Friday · April 10, 2020
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Fort Wayne) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enterprise Medical is now offering an outstanding new opportunity for experienced Hospitalists.
- Team consists of 18 physicians, 6 APPs, 1 Chief, 2 CPNs, and 1 Program Manager.
- 7 on / 7 off schedule: seeking physicians to work days with some rotation through swing and night shifts.
- Well-staffed program with 7 physicians and 1 APP on days, one on swing and one on nights.
- Program Overview.
- Close proximity to Indianapolis, Chicago, Cincinnati, and Detroit with International Airport for travel.
- Hiring Hospitalists in Ft.
- Closed ICU, full sub-specialty support, no procedures.
- Residents enjoy reputable schools at every level including universities.1 city in country for minor league sports, arts and fine dining, numerous golf courses and wonderful parks with 25 miles of connecting trails.
- Rated.1 city in Indiana to raise your kids, this is the second largest city in Indiana with a population of 360,000+ and clinical draw of 1 M. Fort Wayne is consistently ranked Always ranked in the top 10 Lowest Cost of Living cities in the country.
- Wayne, IN - Earn 300K+.
- Offering compensation packages well over $300,000 annually.
- 396-bed adult and pediatric trauma center, with a commended cancer care program and a certified primary stroke center.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.