Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · October 23, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Fort Wayne) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Well-staffed program with 7 physicians and 1 APP on days, one on swing and one on nights.
- Close proximity to Indianapolis, Chicago, Cincinnati, and Detroit with International Airport for travel.
- Rated.1 city in Indiana to raise your kids, this is the second largest city in Indiana with a population of 360,000+ and clinical draw of 1 M. Fort Wayne is consistently ranked Always ranked in the top 10 Lowest Cost of Living cities in the country.
- Enterprise Medical is now offering an outstanding new opportunity for experienced Hospitalists.
- 396-bed adult and pediatric trauma center, with a commended cancer care program and a certified primary stroke center.
- Residents enjoy reputable schools at every level including universities.1 city in country for minor league sports, arts and fine dining, numerous golf courses and wonderful parks with 25 miles of connecting trails.
- Team consists of 18 physicians, 6 APPs, 1 Chief, 2 CPNs, and 1 Program Manager.
- Offering compensation packages well over $300,000 annually.
- Wayne, IN - Earn 300K+.
- Hiring Hospitalists in Ft.
- 7 on / 7 off schedule: seeking physicians to work days with some rotation through swing and night shifts.
- Closed ICU, full sub-specialty support, no procedures.
- Program Overview.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.