Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · August 4, 2020
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Compensation: Employed by the medical group, Competitive Salary or Shift Rate (based on Mgma guidelines), Commencement Bonus and/or Signing Bonus, CME Allowance, Relocation Assistance, Medical Education Debt Assistance.
- Hospitalist Needed in Indiana, Central to Chicago, Ft.
- Location: Centrally located in proximity to Chicago, Indianapolis and Fort Wayne.
- Opportunity: Hospitalist wanted to join Hospitalist program.
- Physician would be expected to be comfortable with ventilator management, central lines and responding to codes.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Indiana.
- Wayne and Indianapolis.
- Community offers a variety of outdoors activities like hunting, fishing, boating, camping, kayaking, world class golf course.
- Community is rich in the arts, music, theater and art.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago