Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · June 2, 2020
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- 44 miles to Indianapolis.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Full benefits and more.
- The city is the economic and cultural focus of the surrounding region.
- The shifts are from 7 am to 7 pm, but they usually rotate for someone to leave a little early each day.
- Our services are free for you.
- Procedures a plus, they are willing to train.
- Generous compensation package.
- It has professional sports, interesting attractions, and a great downtown.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- CompHealth is assisting a hospital in Indiana with their search for a day hospitalist.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- The. They are open to commuters that provide their own travel and lodging.
- 2 weeks of PTO.
- The average daily patient census is 15 to 18 and usually a littler higher in the Winter.
- Board certified IM candidates are preferred, but they will consider FMs with hospitalist experience, and board eligible residents with strong ties to the area.
- Medical benefits, and two weeks of PTO.
- Will consider 2020 residents.
- Minimal procedures could be required and some ventilator management will be needed in the open ICU.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- You will be close the capital city of Indiana.
- You will work a 7 on and 7 off block schedule the starts on Tuesday and runs through Monday.
- You will also be provided relocation assistance, CME stipend, membership dues, license renewal, DEA and CSR, a 403b retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule, all day shifts.
- IM or FP welcome.
- It offers unlimited arts, education, and culture in a highly livable package.
- You will receive a salary that is based on experience.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.