Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · October 23, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 44 miles to Indianapolis.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- The. They are open to commuters that provide their own travel and lodging.
- Our services are free for you.
- Will consider 2020 residents.
- Medical benefits, and two weeks of PTO.
- Generous compensation package.
- You will also be provided relocation assistance, CME stipend, membership dues, license renewal, DEA and CSR, a 403b retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- IM or FP welcome.
- CompHealth is assisting a hospital in Indiana with their search for a day hospitalist.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- You will work a 7 on and 7 off block schedule the starts on Tuesday and runs through Monday.
- Procedures a plus, they are willing to train.
- CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- Minimal procedures could be required and some ventilator management will be needed in the open ICU.
- The city is the economic and cultural focus of the surrounding region.
- The average daily patient census is 15 to 18 and usually a littler higher in the Winter.
- It offers unlimited arts, education, and culture in a highly livable package.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- You will receive a salary that is based on experience.
- With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- It has professional sports, interesting attractions, and a great downtown.
- The shifts are from 7 am to 7 pm, but they usually rotate for someone to leave a little early each day.
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule, all day shifts.
- Full benefits and more.
- Board certified IM candidates are preferred, but they will consider FMs with hospitalist experience, and board eligible residents with strong ties to the area.
- You will be close the capital city of Indiana.
- 2 weeks of PTO.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.