Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · August 4, 2020
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR is used for notes and documentation and orientation training is required prior to the start of this assignment.
- Dates Needed: Late August 2020 - September 2020.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Reference ID: ORD-085593-MD-IN.
- The locum will be covering mostly Monday shifts, either 7 am-7 pm or 7 pm-7 am and should be comfortable performing procedures.
- We are seeking a board certified hospitalist to provide locum tenens coverage on an as needed basis.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Government: No.
- This facility is located in the central Indiana area and candidates local to this area are preferred.
- Case Load/PPD: 24 hr.
- Along with board certification, candidates must have a fellowship in an accredited FM or IM program, an active Indiana license, and be enrolled in Ipcf.
- Facility Type: Health System.
This locum job opening was posted
10 days ago