Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · August 4, 2020
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Indiana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The city is the economic and cultural focus of the surrounding region.
- The incoming physician will work closely with a cardiology team, so they are looking for candidates that are interested in cardiac.
- You will also be offered a generous bonus program including relocation allowance, commencement bonus, and retention packages.
- Your schedule will be 7 on and 14 off, Monday to Sunday from 8:30 pm to 7 am with a holiday. You will see an average of 6 to 8 admissions and 15 to 20 patients (cross coverage) per shift.
- It offers unlimited arts, education, and culture in a highly livable package.
- Benefits include health/dental/vision insurance, life and legal insurance, CME, 403b/457b/401a retirement options, and malpractice insurance.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Internal medicine residency trained.
- Acls certified or willing to obtain.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable in the ICU/CCU.
- Our services are free for you.
- To get started, please reach out to Kim Constantin at.
- You will enjoy living in the capital city of Indiana.
- It has professional sports, interesting attractions, and a great downtown.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Amazing schedule: 7 on and 14 off with holiday.
- Heart of Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Average inpatient volume (cross coverage) 15 to 20 patients per night.
- Working with cardiac patients.
- This employed opportunity has a competitive income guarantee plus bonus incentives.
- Average nightly admissions: 6 to 8 patients per night.
- CompHealth is currently assisting an Indiana group with their search for an internal medicine nocturnist hospitalist.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago