Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Thursday · February 25, 2021
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (near Dayton, OH) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR System is Epic.
- Open ICU.
- Must have clean malpractice history & clean license.
- An Indiana Health System is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Nocturnist to provide Locum Internal or Family Medicine coverage near Dayton, OH.
- Cincinnati, OH (70 miles --1 hour 30 minutes).
- We have facilities and satellites in nine surrounding counties.
- Primary Code Responders- ER Physicians.
- Apply or to let us know your shift availability by forwarding.
- Average daily census: 12-18 patients.
- Level 3 Trauma Center.
- Indianapolis, IN (70 miles --1 hour 10 minutes).
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Intensivist onsite.
- Need to handle intubation & central lines.
- Procedures: No Procedures Required.
- No head trauma.
- Dayton, OH (48 miles --56 minutes).
- Active & unrestricted Indiana license.
- 7 on/off or minimum 2 blocks of 5 days.
This locum job opening was posted
by Locum Connections