Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Monday · September 27, 2021
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures Required: Intubation, Central Lines.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Must have an active and clean Indiana license, DEA & CSR-Schedule: Full-time: 5 on/ 5 off, 7:00 PM 7:00 AM-Provider will be the only nocturnist onsite during shift-Average inpatient volume: 6 8 admissions per night-Must perform Lines and Intubation-BLS required-Limited ICU Setting (All admissions require Pulmonary/Critical Care Consult)-Licensed Beds: 411, Operating Beds: 233, 16 ICU and 22 PCU beds (38 critical care beds).
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Shift Times: 7:00 PM 7:00 AM.
- Case Load/PPD: Average inpatient volume: 6 8 admissions per night.
- We are seeking a full-time Board Certified Internal or Family Medicine physician to meet the growing demand of a new Hospitalist/Nocturnist program.
- The facility is located in northwestern Indiana.
- Government: No.
- Shift Type: Night Shift.
- Dates Needed: As soon as credentialed - ongoing, 3 months.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Reference ID: ORD-098512-MD-IN.
This locum job opening was posted
7 days ago