Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · September 28, 2021
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $350,000.
This permanent position (Richmond) is for a Health Maintenance Organization.
- Great location within 35 minutes of Dayton, OH and just 60 minutes to Indianapolis and Cincinnati.
- Family oriented community with Performing Arts Center, Symphony Orchestra, Civic Theater, Museum, public and private golf courses, lots of local youth sports and activities, Brookville Lake, state and local parks and much more.
- Home to Earlham College, Indiana University East and Ivy Tech Community College.
- We are scheduling interviews for a dedicated Nocturnist at a 230 bed regional facility in a community voted one of the best places to raise kids in Indiana.
- Excellent private and public schools.
- Richmond, Indiana has a population of 40,000 in a county of 72,000.
- College Town one hour from Indy hiring Nocturnist.
- Join hospital employed practice growing to 14 physicians and 8 APPs.
- Offering strong base salary of $350,000 plus bonus incentives.
- New facility - quality and technology is top notch!
- Robust benefit package including a signing bonuses of $25,000.
- Welcoming BC/BE Family Practice or Internal Medicine physicians.
- Well-rounded medical staff of 200+ physicians is large enough to offer many specialties and sub-specialties.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.