Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Friday · November 26, 2021
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Reference ID: ORD-106461-MD-IN.
- CertificationsRequired: IM highly preferred.
- Open ICU.
- Procedures Required: Not required but preferred.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- A 300-bed hospital and regional referral center is seeking hospitalists for locum tenens coverage due to an increase in Covid-19 patients.
- Located in eastern Indiana, the facility is about 60 miles from Bloomington.
- Night Shift.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Shift Times: 4p-4a, 7a-7p, 7p-7a.
- Support Staff: APPs.
- Case Load/PPD: 10-15.
- There is something for everyone in Bloomington!
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Government: No.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- During your down time, head to downtown Bloomington and visit the square and eat at B-town diner for your ultimate comfort food fix.
- The facility serves patients in west-central Indiana and east-central Illinois.
- For more of a dinner vibe, check out Cafe Pizzaria.
- The locum will have about 10-15 patients and duties include rounding and admitting as well as treating Covid patients.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Nov 19.