Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Friday · November 26, 2021
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Reference ID: ORD-108265-MD-IN.
- Government: No.
- The locum will only round for day shifts and only do admissions for swing shifts - patient load can get as high as 25-30.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Expedited credentialing can be completed in 3-4 weeks.
- Procedures Required: None.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- A facility in Indiana is seeking an IM hospitalist for ongoing locum tenens coverage to help with the growing Covid-19 census.
- CertificationsRequired: Board Certified Internal Medicine.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Support Staff: 7 Rounders and APP support.
- Shift Times: 7A-7P & Swing 2P-12A.
- Case Load/PPD: 15-18.
- There are 5 hospitalists and 2 APPs although they are moving to a 7 physician model.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Nov 19.