Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · August 14, 2022
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (near Fort Wayne) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Active & unrestricted Indiana license.
- Apply by forwarding.
- Need: Clinicians to work days and nights.
- Average Day Admit: 5-6.
- Cred Timeframe: 60 days.
- Acute Care.
- Average Night Admit 10-12.
- Shift times: 7a-7p.
- EMR: Cerner Millennium.
- BC or BE (BE.
- Acls & BLS certifications.
- Average Day Census: 160-180.
- Hospitalist run codes on their own patients.
- BC is required 5 years post residency).
- No procedures.
- APP coverage: Yes.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Feb 8.